Suspect you may have an electrical problem in your home? Don’t wait. Call today and schedule your electrical troubleshooting and repair service in the greater Woodstock area.
If you have an electrical or wiring issue in your home, you need electrical repair and troubleshooting services from our trusted, friendly electricians in Woodstock, GA. We are award-winning local elecricians committed to ensuring your home is safe and secure.
At Long View Lighting, we offer reliable service, no-nonsense pricing, and custom solutions that will fit your budget. When it comes to electrical troubleshooting and repair, you should expect excellence.
Dealing with flickering lights, hot outlets, or breakers that trip frequently? Call us to schedule a home rewiring service.
Signs You Have an Electrical Issue in Your Home
Your walls hide most of the electrical hazards in your home but, by keeping an eye out for warning signs, you can protect your family with our proactive steps to troubleshoot your issues.
Warning signs of electrical problems include:
- Flickering lights that may indicate a high demand on your electrical system
- Dead outlets or no power in your home
- Outlets or switches that are warm to the touch or emit sparks
- Circuit breakers tripping repeatedly
- Strange odors, such as the smell of melting plastic, coming from the fuse box, breaker panel, or outlets
- Buzzing, cracking, or sizzling sounds, indicating arc faults or short-circuiting
- Loose or broken outlets
- Rodent droppings in your home
If you notice any of the above, get in touch with our team. We can accurately diagnose the problem and resolve it.
How We Troubleshoot Electrical Problems
Our experienced electricians will systematically and logically search for the source of your home’s electrical problem. When you schedule an electrical troubleshoot, we’ll carry out the following steps:
- Assessment: This step involves gathering information on your home’s electric system to determine how your equipment is supposed to operate. During this stage, we also find out if there is any technical documentation available for the equipment.
- Malfunction inspection: Next, we focus on the malfunction and the defective equipment’s role in your electric system.
- Problem identification: Using analytical tools, measurements, and circuit isolation, we identify the problematic component.
- Recommendation: After identifying the source of the problem, we’ll recommend a cost-effective solution or solutions, if there’s more than one way to resolve the issue. Once you give us the all-clear to get started, we’ll fix the problem fast and efficiently.
Are you in the process of remodeling your home? Consider our recessed lighting installation services.
Woodstock’s Best Electric Repair Services
Every electrical issue is unique. That’s why we offer customized electrical repairs to meet your needs. Our technicians are up to date on all Georgia licensing & residential building codes, and we follow these regulations closely to ensure your family’s safety. Whether you need a circuit breaker repair, fuse box replacement, or outlet installation, Long View Lighting is the electrical contractor you need.